St. Clare' s School - Unit II
Course of Studies & Examination:-
- Course of Studies include English, (Language, Literature), Hindi (Language, Literature), Mathematics, Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology), Social Studies (History of India, Civics, Geography), Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics, Computer Science, General Knowledge, EVS, Sanskrit, Religious Knowledge, Moral Science, Art & Craft, Physical Training, Dance, Singing and other co-curricular activities.
- The reports will be given to the Parents or guardian after the terminal examination.
- Students absent from an examination for any reason will not be re-examined.
- Willful breach of any of the regulations for the conduct of the examination is punishable by expulsion from the examination hall and if subsequently by cancelling of the paper.
Candidates who are detected in giving or obtaining or attempting to give or obtain unfair assistance or who otherwise are detected in any dishonesty whatsoever will be expelled from the examination forthwith and be refused admission to subsequent papers or expelled from the school.
Absence from a subject excludes a student from being reckoned in the order of merit in the examination.
If a pupil does not have seventy-five percent of the attendance, he /she will not be considered for promotion.
For promotion a student has to obtain clear pass in major subjects. The pupils of Classes I to VIII must secure forty percent marks for a pass.
Promotion refused will not be reconsidered.
No pupil is allowed to select/choose any subject which is not regularly taught in the school or provided for in the approved scheme of studies.
The new system of evaluation, introduced by CBSE will be followed from Classes I to X.
- The CBSE Board has introduced a new system of evaluation CCE (Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation).
- The whole year is divided into two terms Ist Term April- Sept; IInd Term - Oct to March.
- Each term will have P.T. Term-I and Term-II.
- The child's performance will be assessed on the following for promotion:
Part I - Academic Performance : Scholastic Areas
Part II - Co-Scholastic Areas
Part III - Co-Scholastic Activities